Sunday, May 30, 2010

Surprise Shower - April 15th!




Shannon, my Dad, my Uncle Mark, me (and Carson soon) all work in the same office. I have to admit, I love working with my family. I love carpooling too. ;)

A few ladies on Shannon's accounting team decided to throw her a surprise shower. It would have been a surprise if my uncle Mark didn't spill the beans about 2 hour before they did it and if my dad didn't make up some lame excuse for staying at work longer on 4/15 when all the work was done! In our office, tax day in one HUGE sigh of relief. It really isn't too stressful. Most of the work has been done and anyone at that point has their return on extension. So, what better day to throw a surprise shower? PLUS, this was supposedly going to be her last day of work. It should have been, too. Those last few weeks, I hate to admit, Shannon-- you looked beat! Love you sis!

No comments: