Sunday, May 30, 2010

Charlie Turns 2!

Charlie is TWO! I can't believe it. I am happy to say she is growing up. Let me explain. She is a handful and quite the mischievious child. As she gets older and is starting to talk more, she is getting A LOT easier to handle and a lot less stressful to watch. That being said, I LOVE her like crazy. She is HILARIOUS and is so completely different from Chloe. I now understand how parents can love each child the same, but differently. Once again, Kevin was the party planner for her shindig. We only invited family over for cake and ice cream to celebrate--that was more than enough. I had to work that day, so Kevin thankfully made the cake and got it all together. He even got our new flip video camera (thanks to our nice tax refund!). Unfortunately, we were still learning to use it, so the videos and pics are ALL on high resolution and came out choppy AND blurry (I am still irked about that!). I only have a few pics, but hope to add to this post later when I steal some from the Gmas... We love you CHARLIE!!
Birthday Kisses! I sure love this bundle of energy.




She loves her cake!





1 comment:

Edda Phillips said...

Ow! Ow! I love your hot mama haircut, Becky!
And we seriously need to get Charlie and Aiden together when they're older. I wonder if their outrageous levels of energy will balance each other out... hmm, sounds like wishful thinking.