Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mandy Visits

I have to admit, I love when friends from my childhood come and visit. There is something about reverting back to my former "free from the stresses of parenthood, married life, and all that responsibility" self. Old memories are remembered and new ones created. Thanks for the visit Mandy and the GNO w/ LaReen. Seriously, why doesn't everyone just move to me and I can be crazy all the time?
Mandy Sue w/ Mason - he is such a handsome little fellar!
At the park that was halfway between our houses growing up
We went downtown P-town and were SERIOUSLY disturbed by all of the new statues on the sidewalks. This was the only one "imitating" art. The others were of people doing random things... walking a dog, washing a window, etc. They were frightening. Serious.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

like always....I am SUPER jealous that you get to see people.