I can't believe Chloe is 4. She is such a big girl to me. She is talking all the time and discovering everything around her. She is so smart - and I am not just saying that because I am her mom. She is also the best little side kick. I love going out together. She just makes the dreary errands more fun and is quite the conversationalist. For her 4th Bday we actually invited friends instead of just having our cousins. Our family is so close and so large, it is overwhelming adding friends into the bunch, but so much more fun! We kept it low key, well, I did. Kevin did most of the part planning. He organized a little Dora adventure where the last destination was "Ice Cream Island." It was here we had cake and ice cream for them. It was a Hit! I got princess cakes from Safeway and Chloe LOVED them. She is so into princesses right now. It is so funny how quickly kids can grab hold onto an "icon" and LOVE them like crazy. Kevin arranged for Cinderella to make an appearance at the party - by far, this was the best part. All the kids were talking about it FOREVER before and after the party. All in all, it was a great party. We love you Chloe!
Dora Adventure: "Big Scary Garage- looking for shapes and colors," Blanket Valley- gathering eggs for the chicken... swiper tried to steal them away," and "Ice Cream Island- cake and ice cream!" Way to go Kevin! This was a great game.

Pink and Blue - a must at any party with girls AND boys... Cinderella is actually Charlie's favorite princess. Chloe loves Sleeping Beauty.

Okay, I just had to include the crown shots of my other two princesses... don't mind the runny nose!

All the kids gathered awaiting the arrival of Cinderella

Chloe was TERRIFIED of her. I wasn't too surprised. Two months earlier she wouldn't have anything to do with Santa Claus. All her friends and cousins were excited and in complete awe. After everyone left, Cinderella spent some one on one time with Chloe and by the end, they were friends. Adorable. Thanks Dawn!
1 comment:
Holy updates, Batman!! The party looks like it was SO much fun - and I am totally impressed with Kevin's game! He should be a party planner :)
Post a Comment