Sunday, May 30, 2010
31-Derful!
Yes, it's true. I am 31. It's going to be a great year, too. I can just feel it. Already, things are UP in our little world. It is great. My Bday was on a Saturday this year so Kevin planned a big surprise. Sadly, his little adventure was cancelled and changed last minute when Chloe woke up puking and my friend Tami called and said she was in the ER for bleeding (she's preggars). So apparently, Kevin had arranged for the afternoon to go shopping and dinner w/ our friends Tami and Lynn in SJ at Santana Row. Bummer. It sounded like fun. Instead we tended to our sick little tyke and wondered who would be next. Thanfully, she was fine by the afternoon and we ended up going to dinner at a Fondue restaurant (SOO YUMMY!!!) and going to a movie. It was a great night and thanks to Karen for watching the girls so Kevin and I could have a night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment