We did it!! We survived college and still love each other! ;) I am so thankful we are finally done with school and we are both eager to move on to a non-student married life. I think I am most eager to have weeknights open. It will be so nice to go out during the week and not have to worry about paying a babysitter! Kevin's last final was on Thursday night and he walked on Friday morning. Wahooo.... it's OVER!!



We are SOO proud of Papa Bear!

That's him walking down to his seat... right in the center

The girls did SOO well for such a LONG commencement

We had to buy our tickets and to make it worse, we were limited to only 5 tickets!

We were so far back the girls didn't actually see "Andrus, Kevin" graduate (yes they said it backwards!!) so I took them to see him after he sat down

By far my favorite picture of the day. Priceless.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so awesome, I am happy for you guys to begin this new chapter. Way to hang in there with having a family, and working all at the same time. That is a major accomplishment. Way to go!
O. my. gosh...you updated. Love the new pictures and I am so happy and excited for you guys and graduation. Hooray!!!
HOORAY!!!!! How exciting! Congrats, Kevin! And I love love LOVE your girls' dresses against the black graduation gown. So precious.
Congrats Becky and Kevin for finally being done with college! Post life will be great. I've been worried and wondering about it ever since that day I ran into you at the park but never wanted to bring it up with you. You've spent a ton of time updating life and it's fun to read about.
Post a Comment