It's tax season and any and all desire to blog has completely gone out the window - along with pretty much everything else in my life. Stay tuned. I will return.
Yes. I am out here and I am CRUSHED that you didn't comment on my last post. NO ONE commented on it, and I keep waiting for you to do it so that I will feel like my blogging is worth something, but alas, it is in vain. Now if you comment it won't count because I guilted you into it. You'll have to come up with another way to make it up to me. How about we go on a cruise?
2 comments:
Oh good! I will keep checking!
Yes. I am out here and I am CRUSHED that you didn't comment on my last post. NO ONE commented on it, and I keep waiting for you to do it so that I will feel like my blogging is worth something, but alas, it is in vain. Now if you comment it won't count because I guilted you into it. You'll have to come up with another way to make it up to me. How about we go on a cruise?
Post a Comment