I think I am going crazy. Or maybe I am just plain burned out. The last few weeks have been very stressful for work and unfortunately, I do bring my work "home." I have been working 25-30 hours every week and it is taking it's toll on me. I don't know what it is. Maybe all the change that is going on. Maybe the weather. Who knows, but if March is anything like February was, I (and my family) am in trouble.
THANKFULLY, my mom swapped a timeshare week and hosted a GWO (girls WEEKEND out)! My sister and 2 sisters in law drove up to Arnold on Friday night to have a quiet weekend away. It was JUST what I needed - complete quiet for 2 days! I unfortunately had to work a little while I was resting up, but I got it done and was able to enjoy a good run, window shopping, games, meals out, and FULL NIGHTS sleep. It was great.
With this under my belt, I am hoping that my battery is fully charged. I am hoping I can chill out and not stress about work or things in my life I can't control. Here's to a March full of peace and NOT madness!
No comments:
Post a Comment