We had the opportunity to head to Santa Cruz for a quick trip with some friends. Trevor and Alisha's parents have a beach house in Aptos that we were able to crash - what a great get away! I was hesitant to pack the girls up and go away for an overnighter, but I am glad we did. We headed out Saturday afternoon and hung out on the beach, enjoyed a relaxing dinner, hung out, watched a movie. It was great. AND, all of the girls slept GREAT! I was so worried they would be up crying most of the night because of the unfamiliar surroundings- it was just the opposite. I guess playing at the beach wore them out!
3 comments:
oh my goodness, what CLASSIC pictures! I LOVE Chloe's face with the sand crabs; love Charlie's kill in action :) (ahh, memories memories...) and I love the family picture with Kevin utterly surrounded by girls with his head barely peeking through. LOVE IT!
Looks like a fun little weekend! I'm glad you were able to go - you needed and deserved it!
I love the beach at Santa Cruz! It's fun to see the pictures of your family enjoying it!
Post a Comment