Making soft pretzels - the letter A (and C for Chloe!)
Monday, September 7, 2009
Preschool 2009
Well, in yet another attempt to save some money, I decided to do my own little preschool. I have to be honest. I DID NOT want to do this, but felt I had to do something with/for Chloe for preschool. My SIL, Annie, did preschool for her little girls and some other kids and since her kids are so incredibly smart, I thought... I can do this. So I emailed her and some other incredible friends and asked for some suggestions, resources, etc. THANKS EVERYONE! I got such a plethora of ideas and activities. The more I researched and started planning, the more excited I have become. I went to the dollar store and bought a bunch of school supplies and decorated one of the empty rooms in our house and designated it as preschool. Chloe LOVES it and Charlie makes trouble. I love it! There are so many great ideas and creative people out there. I am so excited to be teaching my little ones. Who knew? Here are pics from our "first day" of preschool!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oo, please share your ideas and websites and resources! I need to find something to keep Aiden entertained indoors.
We need to swap ideas! I'm doing a school this year as well for my kids (and others in the ward). I'm so excited to do it!! Pass along some good sites you are using. We start next week. :)
I'm glad you chose to do pre-school for your girls. I chose to do at home pre-school for Chris and Jenn after Chris came home from Challenger Pre-School with multiple colds that he suffered from and gave to Jenn. We did it for two years until Chris went to kindergarten, then Jenn and I did it until she went to kindergarten. Our family was healthier, we learned great things, and had good bonding experiences. Some things that were fun were that we designated Tuesdays as baking days and Fridays were field trip days (weather and health permitting).
such a big girl! i am excited to see all of your fun ideas and activities!
Post a Comment