Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Growing Up

Bed time and Charlotte have now become one of my least favorite combinations. Chloe and Bedtime- another combo I dislike. Basically, bedtime in general is chaos. Last night, Kevin attempted to alleviate or "solve" our Charlotte issue. He put her on her mattress on the floor. Chloe made the jump to "big" bed about this time and did pretty well. So he tried the same thing last night with Charlotte. It worked wonderfully. Today during nap time, we checked on her and found this:

Charlie and Chloe love to "hide" under the crib and under the island in the kitchen. Who knew she would fall asleep under there!

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Oh how cute is that?! Thank you for the wonderful dinner, it was very yummy and much appreciated!

Michelle said...

How are you not laughing while you are filming this?!!! I am still laughing as I type this =) hahaha! That was wonderful. I think with any change in habit with children you suffer for about 2 weeks before the positive results set in and become the new habit. Oh. . . life is so funny. I bet you are an amazing mommy. I miss you!