Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Easter - New Dresses!

I am a sucker for matching dresses. I can't help myself. They are too darn cute!



So, I know it isn't Easter yet, but I couldn't wait for them to wear them to church. Since we didn't go to our home ward last week, I figured they could wear them to the other ward and on Easter in ours. I know, I am sad, but really, aren't they adorable?

5 comments:

Becky said...

It's all about Target!

alisha said...

they look gorgeous!

Ashley said...

So cute! Love the matching dresses! Happy early Easter.

Sharlene said...

My mom dressed my sister and me in matching dresses a couple of times when we were little girls, and I loved it! Your little girls are precious in their matching dresses! Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful family!!! I miss you and think you are amazing! I wish I could give your girls a squeeze =) And you too, of course! You look amazing! Any trips to Tennessee in the near future?! We'll be in Arizona from August - December and then we move to Colorado to stay after that. We need to hook up sometime!