Friday, April 3, 2009

February 23 - Happy Birthday Chloe

So, instead of waiting for family to send me pics, I thought I better post something rather than nothing. Chloe's party was again- just family (almost 25 people!) and our neighbor next door. Chloe wanted princess party, so we tried to accomodate. I attempted to make a castle cake. I did all right, but it is nothing compared to some of the other "amateurs" I saw. Everyone got to make their own mini pizzas and we just played and ate. Lots of fun and way crazy.
Grandma Thomas gave Chloe this dress. She loves it.
We found a steal at Babies R Us. We got a whole play set for $40 (reg $160). Now she has princess decor for her room. Now we just have to get a real bed!

The castle cake

Opening presents... with help of course


1 comment:

Sharlene said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe (a little late, sorry about that)! What an amazing castle cake!