Me and the girls went shopping this week and found an Egg kit at the dollar store. Chloe wouldn't put it down. I told her she could decorate with daddy. Today- they did and sent me pictures at work. I love Chloe's expressions on her face. Seriously, this is pure delight to her.
Ahhh.... adorable
I think this is my favorite picture. What is she doing?







5 comments:
I loved all the updates! Your girls are so cute, what a cute family!! I especially loved the matching Easter dresses (isn't it fun having girls to dress them alike?), I loved all the birthday celebrations, and Easter egg decorating. Looks like a great month of fun!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a great birthday-you deserve it. The dresses look perfect (we didn't make it to Easter dresses this year...)Your family is so cute! And I can totally see you rocking Rock Band.
she is such a fabulous little model! those faces were priceless.
How fun it is to color and decorate Easter eggs! Chloe looks so happy!
It's fun sometimes to find the people you knew years ago. You have a beautiful family.
Congratulations on another daughter...and I understand completely the thrill of dressing them alike. Now that I have four daughters, I sometimes have to settle for dressing them in pairs...it becomes more difficult to find matching stuff in all the right sizes at a reasonable price as your numbers increase.
Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment