What a holiday! Both Kevin and I had the day off so we took advantage of every minute. We slept in - sort of. The girls have been pretty good at sleeping until 8am and when they wake up they will play in their room. Even Tilly joins in because yes, she is getting out of her crib by herself these days! After getting things ready to go, we headed over to my parent's house for the day. This year we got to spend Christmas Eve with the Thomas family and Christmas Day with the Andrus family. We enjoyed a relaxing day of nothingness. It was great. We had a big group for dinner. My Uncle and ALL of his family, all of us, and some family friends came to dinner- about 30 people. It was crazy, but a lot of fun to catch up with my cousins and see their new babies! After dinner, we recreated the nativity - yet again. Tilly just kind of watched. Chloe was Mary and did an outstanding job. She loves dolls and is so mothering! Charlie was a shepard that had her baby with her. Darling.
She had some serious boogies this night!
Mom, Jim, Kristen, Barbara, Ashley, Kev, Mark
Ryan and Brody
Becky, Corinne, Camille, Ben
Carson, Shannon, Matt, Christian, Lily, Brittany
Shepherd girl with her baby
Mary & baby Jesus
Christmas morning couldn't come soone enough. My girls went to bed like champs, but the cousins were up late. We were all worried they would be up at the crack of dawn and wake everyone, but they slept in! I shared a bed with Charlie and after she fell off in the middle of the night, I put her on the floor and finally got some sleep! Kevin was lucky - he went home with Tilly and slept all night.
bed head (and boogies)
the booty

Santa brought these awesome princess dresses. They immediately put them on and Chloe has worn hers almost everyday since. They love playing in them.
I also made them some robes. Every time someone asked Chloe what she wanted for Christmas she would say, "a pink robe with butterflies" - I think I found a pretty good match. Charlie's is purple with princesses on it.
the booty
Santa brought these awesome princess dresses. They immediately put them on and Chloe has worn hers almost everyday since. They love playing in them.
I also made them some robes. Every time someone asked Chloe what she wanted for Christmas she would say, "a pink robe with butterflies" - I think I found a pretty good match. Charlie's is purple with princesses on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment