Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pictures

My BIL, Peter, and his family had their family pictures taken last month at JCP. When they picked up their photos, JCP gave them a $50 coupon. So, Renee asked if I wanted to get all the Gkids together and get a picture done for the Gparents. Great idea... at the time. As with all photo shoots- it was CRAZY!! I was literally sweating like a pig by the time the few pictures were taken. (And, I lost Tilly, too. I was terrified!) We amazingly got a decent picture of all of them. I got a few extra of just the girls (hence the Christmas card photos). The pictures with just my three were terrible. So we got individual ones instead. I think my girls are adorable! Their expressions perfectly capture their personalities.

She was twirling
Little Rascal

All smilesWell, this was the best of them!




Luke and Jonah were great sports. Apparently, asking them to put on a Sunday shirt on any day other than Sunday was pure and total torture! My girls loved it! The difference between girls and boys.

1 comment:

Jill and Lonnie said...

Thanks for your Christmas letter. It was nice to catch up with your family. I didn't know you had a blog. We have one, too. Check it out if you have the time. Happy New Year!