Charlie is getting more and more gentle with Chantelle. They are going to be great friends.
Every year when I was young we went bowling at Incline Bowl without fail. The last few years we have been on a little break with all the little ones. This year we decided to take the girls (and the place is FINALLY a non-smoking establishment so I was okay with taking them) and attempt bowling. Super fun. Chloe loved it.Thank goodness for the bumpers.
I would bowl a frame and Chloe would finish the turn. We were quite the team. She cleared the rest of my pins at least 3 times. I see a tradition continuing on...
One day we ended up taking a little walk by the stream and through the woods. Talk about reminiscing. I loved it more than them. Chloe and Nolan play so well together.
Another trip that seems is now a tradition- a trip to Truckee. Truckee's little down town is full of little shops that range from old fashion toy stores to clothing boutiques. It is great.
This is seriously one of my FAVORITE expressions of Charlie's. So cute!
Gpa got some candy and passed it around. Nothing like being spoiled by the Gparents!
Yet again... Chantelle is the best little baby in whatever circumstance we put her in. She loves to shop!
Eatin' jelly bellies outside while it snows/rains!
Every year we have a picture in Tahoe... not the best pic, but at least no one is crying.
Worn out. She was asleep before we started the car!
Friday night before we left is snowed-- a LOT. I loved it. We planned on stopping on a pull out to play in the snow, but we were affraid of getting stuck! We ended up stoping at a rest stop at Donner Pass. There was the perfect area to play in the snow and have some fun. The girls LOVED it. I can't wait to go and play some more!

No comments:
Post a Comment