Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween

I am finally updating the blog. I have to admit that I had such a good time in Utah that I was depressed coming home. Thanks for the good times Meg and Jodi. I have never come so close to actually wanting to move to Utah! That is for my next post....

Because we were up in UT for Gma Grace's funeral we missed the stake trunk or treat- my now favorite activity to celebrate Halloween. Our stake throws a massive and very impressive carnival for the kids. It is fantastic and I was sad we missed it. So, I had no choice but to dress the girls and take them to my office for Halloween. Several employees bring their kids in to go trick or treating around the cubicles. This is the first year I took them. They were so darn cute and loved to see Grandpa and aunt Shannon. Though we didn't go trick or treating to the cubicles, we did make a visit down the isles. I was grateful I did not bring their candy bags. We got way too much candy the next night when we went trick or treating around our neighborhood. Although we only hit our court and a few more houses, the girls had quite the little booty to show for it. I think adults give the little ones more candy than the older kids. Why is that? After about a half hour Chloe said, "I have enough candy. I want to go home." And so we did! I wonder how many years, if any, she will say that again.
Happy Birthday Aunt Shannon!

Gpa's little fairy

the 3 little fairies with Maddy the lady bug and Johnny the super hero


cheeseeey!

hmmm.... what shall I carve on my pumpkin?

Not sure what Kevin was trying to accomplish with this one

Boo - nice and easy

We left right before it got dark... it was perfect timing

a little blurry, but this is all we got! ;(


trick or treat! she was such a little trooper
eating the spoils
no! this is my pile!!

No comments: