
So, I finally broke down and read the Twilight series. All I can say is, "what is all the fuss about?" Seriously, this was SOO painful to read. If I wasn't so stubborn I would have stopped reading at book one and just read the spoilers on the internet. The books did not get better with each one, in fact they got worse. Oh my heck? What did everyone love about them? I am completely baffled and will never recommend this book. Seriously - what did everyone like about it?
5 comments:
Holy cow! You posted a ton this week and I missed them all. Your haircut is awesome. Love it straight! Secondly-HOLY CRAP! Your baby is almost here. I need to send a gift! Third, I agree that Twilight got worse as it went. But Edward and Jacob are both hot! How can you go wrong? Of course, in real life, if anyone I knew was dating a control freak like Edward OVER a kind, sweet guy like Jacob, I would totally stage an intervention.
Thanks. I have to say, I too, would have chosen Jacob. But, ohhh... how painful to read about the rest. Bella is so annoying.
I refused to read the Twilight books at first, and admit they are written simply (as in, for 12 year olds), but I really liked the 3rd book. I'm totally an Edward girl myself - he and Bella were meant to be. And interesting side note - my good friend Adam did Alice's makeup in the movie!
BECKY! BECKY BECKY BECKY! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING TWILIGHT WHEN YOU COULD BE READING HARRY POTTER! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! They are also better than the movies. And yes, that was Dylan. He's massive, I tell you.
I thought the movie was gay too. I am glad I didn't waste my time reading the books. I have no ideas what the fuss was all about!
Post a Comment