So, it was time for a change....
I have been deliberating chopping my hair for months and finally just went and did it. This is probably the only haircut I actually went on line for pictures of styles I liked. I knew I wanted something short and REALLY easy, but also that would look good curly and straight on my ROUND face. My sister's friend did a great job. I Love it!
I cut off at least 9 inches - probably more. I wish I knew it was going to be that much- I could have donated it. Next time. It doesn't look that long here, but it was SOOO out of control- buns and braids every day- you know it 's time for a change.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your new haircut!! And I'm so glad you took pictures of yourself so people like me can see it. You look gorgeous, it really is a great style for your hair. Love it!
Love it, love it, love it! You look marvelous!
VERY CUTE!!! Looks GREAT both straight and curly - you're so lucky to have such a thick head of hair! Mine is baby-fine. SUPER annoying.
Post a Comment