Monday, July 13, 2009

The Alameda County Fair

I don't know what it is about the fair, but I love to go. Nothing really changes from year to year, but I love going. My favorite part of the fair is the exhibition halls with all the different vendors trying to make a living selling the most ridiculous products. My all time favorite that I am determined to buy one year- the Vita Mix blender. Seriously, this blender rocks!


Miniature dog races... a little disturbing

Kevin likes to splurge... Chloe has him wrapped around her little finger!

An Ariel tattoo to match her Ariel outfit for the day... lasted less than 24 hours

BEE-Utiful Girls

Nothing like soft serve on a hot day....
unless of course there is a funnel cake. YUM-E

That sure is a lot of Bacon

Chloe and Charlie were able to pet some chicks and ducklings


This face sums up her feelings for the day


3 comments:

Beth said...

I totally miss the Alameda County Fair. One year I will have to make a special trip to take my kids there! BTW~I love the Ariel tattoo!

Elizabeth said...

I miss that fair, so many weird memories. I'm jealous Cristi came to visit, I'm going to NY next month and am bummed she is gone. Great timing huh?

Sharlene said...

Your county fair looks so fun! I like the Salt Lake County Fair, but I don't think it's as well done as your Alameda County Fair. The Utah State Fair, though, is great.