Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swine Flu

Believe it or not, we had a case of swine flu in the stake. This past Friday, the YW got back from girls camp. Apparently, one girl had/got swine flu so all services were cancelled today... well, at least the afternoon wards were. We got a call this morning saying the leaders didn't want to take any chances and have advised the families to stay home today. I don't think I have EVER had services cancelled. So, we were left with a full afternoon and decided to go to the Temple. It wasn't church, but we at least listened to primary songs, talked about Jesus for a couple of hours, and watched a video on families. Overall, I think a pretty good substitute for the regular 3 hour service. Plus, Chloe LOVES the Temple. We couldn't resist a great opportunity to go.

Charlie KEPT stopping to smell the flowers. It was so cute!


This is my FAV expression of Charlie's. She gets so excited and her face crinkles up.
Auto-timer family pics- gotta love 'em.

I have to give myself props... I finally made some summer dresses for them. I love matching outfits!

2 comments:

Chantalle said...

Thats so fun! In 4th ward (afternoon church) we still met, but heard there are two girls in 3rd ward who have it and two more in 1st ward who might! So fun that you got to go to the temple, what a fun day.

Sharlene said...

Such cute little girls in their cute dresses!