Today is Chloe's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe she is 3! What a big girl. I love her so much. She is such a wonderful little girl and such a wonderful big sister. She loves Charlie so much and plays so well with her. I love to watch them wrestle, giggle, and roll all over the floor together. When I see them together I know why I wanted two girls together-to be best friends.
Chloe you are an angel and we love you! Happy Birthday Babe!
What a beauty!
5 comments:
Happy birthday!! I LOVE how the tutu looks, it is so cute.
Thanks. I can't believe it turned out so well. I think I may have to make one for Charlie! Thanks for sending me the info!
Hooray! Did you find the tulle? I'm so glad it all worked out. Do you have someone to watch the girls tomorrow for your US? If not, I would love to!! I'll give you a call tonight...
I never did find the tulle. :( I had to buy some Monday afternoon and made it that night. Chloe was so excited watching me make it. I lost my phone... don't worry about tomorrow. But, need me to watch Aiden for you?
she is soooo cute!
Post a Comment