Well, this morning we had our ultrasound and found out we are havin a girl! I have to admit, Kevin and I just started laughing. We really thought this one was a boy. We haven't even really thought about girl names. This baby was very cooperative and gave the tech a full shot of the rump and legs so there was NO questioning her Sex. She is a GIRL. Kevin and I were joking that we already have two little angels. We were expecting a little devil in our new boy. I guess we are blessed three times over with little princesses. Thankfully, we have plenty of clothes... now we just have to name her!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Princess-to the 3rd Power
Well, this morning we had our ultrasound and found out we are havin a girl! I have to admit, Kevin and I just started laughing. We really thought this one was a boy. We haven't even really thought about girl names. This baby was very cooperative and gave the tech a full shot of the rump and legs so there was NO questioning her Sex. She is a GIRL. Kevin and I were joking that we already have two little angels. We were expecting a little devil in our new boy. I guess we are blessed three times over with little princesses. Thankfully, we have plenty of clothes... now we just have to name her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! BTW~I think Beth is a great name:)
Congratulations! I love my three girls, even though I know Scott is dying for a boy. At least you won't have to go and buy all new clothes.
Yay! Congrats! And yay for three girls! It's very fun :)
Congrats! Yay for baby girls!
We are so happy for you! When I told Jay, he just laughed too. It was funny....Girls, girls! Soon, you'll be like Little Women!
Post a Comment