So, since my last post A LOT has happened. Let's start at the beginning. Jodi came to visit! Jodi called my up about 2 weeks ago and said she was coming to town and asked if she could crash w/ me. OF COURSE, I said yes. SO much fun! I tried to conjure up a few of the remaining friends we still have around here to get together. I had so much fun hanging with "my homies." You know you are the best of friends when years, literally, pass by and it is like no time has passed at all. Although, not many pictures were taken, we had a great time. Wednesday night, Angela came to catch up (too bad I couldn't hang, but still had a few minutes with her- I had my Prop 8 training). Thursday, LaReen took over during the day and Mandy drove in that night. Mandy, Jodi and I stayed up until about 3am that night. Wow, it has been a long time since I did that. And Friday, we just hung out, ran a few errands, helped me pack for my trip and went out to dinner. Seriously, I miss my friends and wish they were closer. Thanks for coming to town Jodi and Mandy. I had a blast. And thanks for all the tips..... you know what I mean. :)
LaReen, Me, Mandy, and Jodi
1 comment:
Oh I'm so mad I wasn't there! I miss everyone too, and don't know when I will see you all again. Oh that's right, maybe when we have some money to travel. So, put it on your calendar in ten years!
Post a Comment