Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finally!

So, I also FINALLY had the girls pictures taken. Granted, it was only JCPenney, but at least they were taken. To the side are two of the better pics. It was so hard to decide which pictures to order. I mean, come on, aren't all pictures cute? I was disappointed, however, that Chloe was over concerned with wanting to look at the pictures instead of posing AND she didn't want anything to do with Charlie in the same photo. I copied a few photos from the website, but they aren't the best... you get the idea! They are growing so fast!

This was my pre-photo session - not quite the smiles, but you get the idea

Sadly, this was the only decent one of them together.. we just couldn't get it right


How precious is her expression? Really, you can't plan this stuff


I love her little drop of drool hanging from her lip

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think the pictures turned out so cute! Your girls are darling, I especially love the last one of Charlie in black and white. It is so cute of her.