Monday, December 20, 2010

Hot Chocolate & Donuts


Our ward had a temple night last weekend. We unfortunately didn't plan very well and didn't make it when the ward went. The served donuts and hot chocolate. Chloe was very upset. She so badly wanted to go to the temple - and get donuts and hot chocolate. So, we promised her we would go as a family the following week. And we did. We were able to walk the grounds and go through the visitor center AND have our donuts and hot chocolate.


And of course, the pictures got deleted. So I found this one online. It was a great night and I hope the beginning of a new tradition for our family. Going to the temple helps bring this time of year into true perspective. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Aww! I miss going to the temple lights!! Glad you were able to take your cute girlies!

MegT said...

We saw the temple lights and had hot chocolate too, except that, you know, we actually NEEDED hot chocolate because there was, like, snow on the ground and stuff.