I have to toot my own horn. I have NEVER made anything that I LOVED. I have never made anything just on a whim and without a pattern - until now! I got a break last night when Kevin came home from work and went to JoAnn Fabrics. I didn't intend on buying anything. But, I was just one short hour from craft night and the idea of laying out my quilt squares sounded SO boring. I perused the isles and saw a really cute decoration. I thought, "I could do that!" And I JUST DID! This isn't fancy by any means, but like I said. This is a major FIRST in my life. And the best part- it cost less than $10! Toot Toot!

4 comments:
Wow, I am really impressed, and good for you for tooting your own horn!!
That looks awesome!! Good work :) Those fabrics look so good together. You were busy today!
I love it!!! Wanna make me one...? ;)
It took me a lot longer than I thought... plus, the girls were busy watching TV so I could work on it. What can I say, I had to do it!
Post a Comment