I am cheap. I know it. But, somethings (I believe) don't have to be new or store bought. Some things can be done just as well on your own as when you pay someone else to do it. Case in point: Haircuts. Chloe really didn't have hair until she was 2. Even then, it was more a wisps. Charlie's hair came in a lot quicker and Tilly, well, she has a few curls on top. Up until now, I have been giving the girls their hair cuts. It wasn't like they needed anything fancy- just a little trim. This time, I wanted to take the girls to get a "real" haircut - by someone trained to do this. Sadly, I was NOT impressed. I can give Chloe a layered cut just as good as the one she just got AND when I cut Charlie's hair, she doesn't end up looking like one of the Beetles. Oh well, I guess it's back to the home haircuts.
Surprisingly, Charlie jumped at the chance to be first... okay, not so much the wanting to be first, but at the hair cut. She was soooo good and sat so still!
No comments:
Post a Comment