Sunday, September 19, 2010

Preschool!

I can't believe a new school year has started. Hallelujah! Summer was so fun and full of activities I am SO ready to have things slow down and get back into a routine. Granted, Chloe isn't in school, but preschool is close enough. Besides when everyone around you is on a school schedule, you can't help but follow suit, even a little. We are still in our litle co-op and Chloe LOVES it. She can't stop talking about preschool and what she is learning and all her friends. I love that she loves to learn! Charlie is following right behind her. Next year Chloe will be in Kindergarten and Charlie will be starting preschool. CRAZY!
My girls are such HAMS! Wonder where they got it!


I love that they love each other. I wonder how long this will last...


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the skirt!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the skirt!!

Anonymous said...

You have SUCH CUTE girls!! (Not that I'm surprised!) I LOVE the skirt, and Chloe's dress. Where did you get them?

Becky said...

Well, Annie, Elizabeth made the skirt! Not surprising, I know. And Chloe's dress is a hand me down from a friend. We LOVE hand me downs!!