Taking Life One Day at a Time....
Too cute! I love the shot of her feet under the pantry door. The girl knows where the good stuff is!!
She's such a funny girl! The picture with the little feet poking out under the door is so cute. You got the camera at just the right time!
My Kaden used to love to eat his lunch while sitting in the pantry. So cute. I love little toes sticking out of the cupboard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too cute! I love the shot of her feet under the pantry door. The girl knows where the good stuff is!!
She's such a funny girl! The picture with the little feet poking out under the door is so cute. You got the camera at just the right time!
My Kaden used to love to eat his lunch while sitting in the pantry. So cute. I love little toes sticking out of the cupboard!
Post a Comment