Monday, August 10, 2009

More Pics

So, I have the pics.... I have to post them!
1 week


Chloe LOVES to help

a little tummy time... doesn't her hair look strawberry? I hope it stays!!

I LOVE this picture- meeting Austin and Ben

trying to decide who she looks like
meeting Aunt Becky

coming home outfit... Gma had to see her in it

5 comments:

Chantalle said...

Look at you POSTING! wow! I am impressed! What cute pictures! And of course, big fan of the name :) You should have my doctor if/when you have the next one...she started telling me a week and a half ago that she induces ANYTIME once I hit 39 weeks. I name the time and it's a done deal. We are thinking of going a day earlier than due date- so aug 26th, but we will see...maybe if I am actually dialated this week it might be early anyway! Not expecting it though...

Beth said...

Oh Becky! She is so adorable!! Congrats again!!

Edda Phillips said...

Oh Becky... wow, I just caught up on your posts and WOW, what a delivery! That really really stinks about the epidural. Next time I have a kid, I'm going to ask for an epidural in TRIAGE. (Probably won't work, but I'm sure gonna try.) And WHATEVER about being a wuss!! We're just luckier than those pioneer women who suffered through it all. And wow, I cannot believe how BIG Chantelle is!! Her dresses are absolutely adorable on her. I love the picture of Kevin and all 3 girls. Classic. :)

Melinda said...

I love all the pics! I can't believe how much Austin looks like your brother. So funy! Chantelle is a super cute name. I love how they are all Ch. You didn't look that wasted in your hospital picture. You should see mine. I always love those shots.Hope you can get some rest. It gets easier after a few months!! Well, thinking about it...never mind!

MegT said...

Seriously...I don't post that much ever, and you have a new baby! I'm glad this delivery went better (?). I also had my membranes stripped and made Ethan walk to Grace's school with me to get the contractions going and almost didn't make it home. I got to the hospital and she was born within 1.5 hours.
Your pics are great, and you don't look wasted. Congrats a million times over, and sorry about the sore boobies. I seriously hate that.