Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wonder Woman


My mom is Wonder Woman.

Last week I started to feel really under the weather. My house was neglected, as was all grocery shopping. Sunday night I woke up and the room was spinning. Monday morning, I got up and almost fell over and threw up I was so dizzy. Kevin called my mom and she came to the rescue! She fed and clothed the girls and then proceeded to do about 5 loads of laundry (including folding and putting them away!), clean and mop my kitchen, do all the dishes, dust my house, clean a bathroom, clean and vacuum the girls' rooms, vacuum the rest of the house, go grocery shopping for me, and then make dinner! She did all of this while I was basically lying in bed or on the couch. I love my mom SO much. Not just because she came to my rescue, but because she is always there whenever I need help, or when anyone needs help. She is the BEST. I love you mom! Thanks for ALL your help.


1 comment:

Corinne said...

Amen to that! She is the best. I am lucky to have a great mother in law.