Thursday, December 18, 2008

And one more makes 5

Well, believe it or not, we are pregnant! I still don't quite believe it and am hoping by announcing it that I can fully grasp the idea that I am pregnant... again. I swear, I feel like I just did this. Wait, I did just do this and still am. I go to the doctor to get the official due date after the new year, but figured my math (or rather guess) is pretty close to what he will say.

Are you laughing yet? I would be. Yes, if you did the math, Charlie and baby 3 will not even be 18 months apart. Let's just call this our Prop 8 baby. LOL...What better way to celebrate the passing of an amendment defining marriage between and a man and a woman than by a man and woman conceiving a child... as God intended. Well, that is that. I am now trying to plan and strategize how I will get anything done with three children - all 3 1/2 and younger. My life was crazy, it will be crazy still. Ahhh... welcome to eternity.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! What great fun!!

alisha said...

WOW!!! Congrats!

Nicki said...

if anyone can do this, it's you!

MegT said...

Congratulations! Thanks for not leaving me the only one with three for long. Norah is the best baby we've had, so here's hoping third time is a charm for you too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, awesome!! Congrats!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!! The more the merrier, right?

Hope you are feeling well. I love that with blogs you can check up on people you haven't seen in ages.

Your girls are precious.