Monday, December 1, 2008
Happy Birthday Kevin!
Today is Kevin's 28th birthday. I think he is beginning to sound older. :) This post is dedicated to the most wonderful, loving, impulsive, fun, crazy, full-of-energy dad and husband in the whole world. He truly is the best dad I have ever seen. He loves to play- really play, with the girls and I love it. He has enough energy for at least a dozen kids - not that we will have that many, but I know he could handle it. He is so hard working and never gives in. He amazes me with his work and school loads he manages to handle, all while helping with the housework and the girls- he even gets up at night if either of them are crying. He lets me sleep in. He makes me laugh. He still thinks I am a hot mama after two kids... rose colored glasses! He is the best thing that has happened to me and I am grateful for our beautiful daughters he has given us. Babe, you're the best and I love you. Happy Birthday Babe! Here's to many more to come. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment