My little girls.... when Charlotte was born, my first thought was "who does she look like?" Chloe came out ALL Andrus. I expected another Andrus baby, but was totally surprised when Charlotte came out looking like... I don't know who! After seeing a baby picture of mine, I realized that Charlotte is a THOMAS! So, of course, I have been comparing baby pics of the girls and am know seeing there is both in each girl (what a shocker!).
Who is Who?
Yummy... something besides milk
My little mermaids
It is crazy how alike and different they look at the same age. So, I am sure everyone is like, duh, but I am still fascinated with each of them. I love my little princesses. Girls are the best!
2 comments:
Hey Becky! So, do you have twins then? It has been a long time.
No. they are two and a half years apart, but don't they look a lot a like?
Post a Comment