Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home Alone

Well, we finally have it- a place of our own. Granted, this place is the home we have been residing in for about 3 years of the 3.5 years we've been married, BUT, we are no longer living w/ roommates! All family has finally moved on to bigger (okay, not bigger), but better things. Recently, Shannon and Carson bought a condo and Scott decided to try a new life in the great big yonder of Florida. I can't tell you how weird it is to be able to be as loud or as messy as we want and can be! It is also (unbelievably) a lot more quiet. I know we were loud, but I didn't realize how much noise the others could be.

Needless to say, we love having our "own" place and look forward to the day that we can call our place our very "own."

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Yea! I love the background you chose! Very cute...you're on your way to be a blogging machine!