Monday, September 5, 2011

Committed

A friend from college is starting a "Be Healthy" competition for the next 6 months and whaddayaknow, I decided to join in. I am hoping the competition will help motivate me and get moving. I just finished 2 months of physical therapy (and paid an arm and a leg, literally) for the sessions and feel I HAVE to get my money out of them and actually continue exercising to get my knee up and running for good. I know, I am totally lazy. I have to admit, I enjoyed working out at night when Kevin came home from work. It was a nice break from a long day. But since he has been getting home after 8pm, my visits pretty much stopped (since February. Like I said - LAZY). My goal is to get up at 6am and go workout/run before I have to start working at 7:30am. The competition is pretty easy - if you do it. I am hoping at competition's end I will be a new woman! Here's to getting healthy!

If anyone is interested in joining, I would love a local workout buddy!

http://behealthycompetition2011.blogspot.com/

No comments: