Sunday, May 29, 2011
My latest projects
I have tackled a few of my few outstanding projects and started another handful! I love my birthday banner! I have never worked with heat n' bond, so I am pretty impressed it turned out. Finally, a decoration I don't have to toss and will always have on hand! I liked it so much, I have started a fall one. I hope to finish it before September. Wish me luck!
I LOVE my birthday wreath! I saw this idea on a blog and LOVED it. We were going to do this for a SS activity, but balloons are expensive! I ordered 1,000 for the SS activity, but then changed our minds. BUT, that didn't stop my girls from opening ALL the bags and dumping them ALL out in our backyard!! I tried to salvage them from the rain and have about 500 more in a drawer for future use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, LOVE the banner and the wreath!! Birthdays need more decor - and they are both so, so cute!! What fun ideas! If you are ever bored (yeah, right), I would totally pay you to make me those!! ;)
Post a Comment