Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter

This year I wanted to have Easter with just US. My parents were in Scotland and it was technically their year with us, so we voted to celebrate alone. Like every year, we started the morning with an egg hunt. Sadly, it rained that night, so Kevin had to go and "check" the eggs to make sure the Easter bunny left them. Chloe didn't need any explanation of what was going on. Charlie needed a little reminder, and Tilly didn't quite get it. Maybe next year.









I was feeling pretty domestic. The previous evening I made PB eggs. SOOOO SOOOO SOOO good! They are comparable to Reese's PB eggs, but have to admit - these are better!! Kevin thought he died and gone to heaven when he tried them! ;)I attempted to make them cute, but gave up. They need no decoration - just need to it them. now. yummy.



Then, Easter morning I made banana foster french toast. Seriously delish! SOOO yummy. This takes some preparation, but definitely worth it.






To finish the morning off, we had a special lesson on the true meaning of Easter. I am so grateful we are able to teach our girls and they are beginning to understand. Such sweet spirits we have in our home. I love them so much!

1 comment:

Annie H. said...

You ARE domestic ---yummmo!! I wanna come visit you!! That french toast made my mouth water, and Todd would especially love those chocolate / peanut butter eggs. DELICIOUS!!