Friday, March 20, 2009

March 14th- Pie Party

So, Edda, one of my walking buddies (well, when I was able to go on walks before going back to work... ohh how I miss those walks!) hosted a Pie Party. Me, being totally clueless missed the pun. It was March 14th- 3/14, or 3.14, or pi. Edda is a math nut and was kind enough to share her love of math with us. We had a little pi-e party at their house w/ another couple- WAY FUN! We had pizzas, homemade pie, and rocked out on Rock Band. Niether Kevin or I had ever played and we had a blast. Seriously, when Kevin gets a job- I think this is the first toy we will buy. Serious fun for the grown ups! I can't wait till our next get together and kid free evening. Thanks Edda and Rex. We needed this night out!
Kirsten & Ben
Seriously... loved this.. I think this was "We are the Champions"

Not the best pic of me, but who cares... it was SO fun! I want Rock Band!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh how we LOVE us some rockband! Ryan and I will play for hours just the two of us. It is a great investment. :)

Ashley said...

I love rockband too! It's a blast!