Today is our 4 year anniversay. Wow! A lot has happened since that rainy day four years ago. I love Kevin so much and am so grateful for the inspired decision. Seriously, he is the best. He takes care of me and lets me whine and complain (I've been doing that a lot lately.. I'm not the most pleasant pregnant woman). He works so hard at school and work and then comes home and takes care of me and the girls. What a man. I love you babe!

4 comments:
We got one present too...Happy anniversary! Have you found out what you are having yet?
No... I haven't even been to the doctor yet. We have had some insurance changes and will be having more. I go in this week. It won't be long until we will know though... we shall see. What's your guess?
I remember your wedding day! You were both so happy. Awwwww! Four years?!? Has it really been that long? Way to go!!
And my guess about your baby? Another girl.
I love that I found your blog!!! You were a beautiful bride, I love it!!! Wayne and I are going on 15 years...holy cow I'm old!
Love the blog!!!
Post a Comment