Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who am I?

It seems everywhere I turn, someone is always talking about this book series, "twilight." The only thing I know is it is a book series about vampires and love. I have still yet to read the Harry Potter series. Let's just say that I am not quick to jump on the band wagon when it comes to books and series. So, when I saw this post for like the 100th time, I thought, why not, who am I? Does this mean anything to me? Not really. But hey, everyone else is doing it. :)

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Becky! Your girls are the cutest. They look so much like Andrus kids :)All us Brown girls are going to the Twlight movie in Dec. I read the books,after my friend went home to the States and brought it back here. I was so excited to read a book in English :)
I know we have to get Jodi into the Cyber world one day