Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Results are in...

YEAH! Prop 8 is done and overwith and we WON just barely! With a 4% lead over the opposition, I KNOW this is not even close to being over... perhaps, just a little break to regroup and take a breather before the next big push to protect the sanctity of marriage. If only the rest of the results were just as positive. I am not surprised the Obama won, but mostly interested as to see what "change" will actually happen. Whether we like it or not... change IS coming. I just hope it is what we hoped for... or rather what the majority of America hoped for. Whether we deserve it or not: God Bless America!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! Props to all of you who did so much to make this pass! I loved all the updates of your cute kids. Keep posting more of the fam!

Beth said...

I was so happy to see Prop 8 pass, but not so thrilled with the rest of the results! It's going to be interesting!!