Friday, January 27, 2012

Christmas Morning

I really enjoyed having Christmas on Sunday this year.  I think it helped us focus on what Christmas is really about.  We kept it simple this year.  In fact, I am thinking I always want to keep it simple and low key and few presents (mostly because I think it is disgusting how glutenous people have become.. black friday, injuries at stores, etc. totally disgusting.... anyway).  We had Christmas day with my parents this year so we decided to attend my sister's ward that met in the morning so we could have a long relaxing day.  We opened our stockings and our the gifst from Santa and mommy and daddy before we headed to church.






After church, we went back to my parents for brunch.  Only Shannon and my family were there as Jon's and Brian's family went to church w/ their in-laws after spending the night with them.  As the famlies arrived, we all opened the presents from the cousins. It was a lot of fun having several different sessions of present opening... kind of like making it last all day.  We enjoyed a lot of game playing, relaxing, and eating with the family. Ahhh.. I love days like that!

No comments: