Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swim Lessons

I FINALLY got my rear in gear and signed the girls up for swim lessons. The last two years when I went to do it, I missed them! But this year, we did it! Chloe and Charlie did great. Chloe is much more confident in the water now and can swim pretty well as long as she is in the shallow end. I think as long as she can touch the bottom she feels she can swim. She won't go in deep water unless she is with someone or wearing a life jacket - which is okay by me! Charlie did well too, for being 3 years old. She certainly doesn't like to put her head under water, but I think she really enjoyed the lesson and feels more comfortable in the water. They had great teachers and they certainly listened to them more than they ever listened to me in the water!

Chloe working on floating on her back


Charlie refused to look at me. Her teacher was Tyler Fisher from our ward and he was GREAT with her. She is SOO timid in new situations and he was so patient with her. The first day he took her and and walked her right to the pool. So cute.


While the girls were in lessons, Tilly got some alone time in the little wading pool. She is quite the fish herself!

No comments: