Well, Chantelle seems to be doing fine. After attempting to have her stay still on the table for the scan, we all gave up. It was useless. duh. I tried to tell them that as I was making the appointment. So, after that wasted morning, we went to see the doctor again. She confirmed that she felt at this point, the swelling was down and she was not at all concerned for Tilly. She seemed fine and very happy. And, she is. So, for now, we are in the clear. We are still keeping an eye on her and attempting to keep her from her wreckless behavior. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting! I've been so worried. :)
I've been wondering how she has been doing, too. I'm glad she is doing okay! Todd had to have an MRI last week...turns out he just has sinusitis -- one of his sinuses was super inflamed. PHEW! It's SCARY not knowing for sure!!
So good to see the update, I hope she continues to stay healthy at this point! Good luck with that wild one. You are the right mom for the job. :)
Oh my goodness, what a scare! I'm glad she's doing all right now. We've had to do that a few times with Aiden - not to mention the time that while we were waiting for the doctor to come in he launched himself off the bed and hit his head again... oy. These kids sure keep us hoppin'!
Post a Comment