Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sour Mood

I hate our camera. Have I said that before? Or maybe I hate the computer, too. But either way, I am missing SOO many pictures from Halloween activities. I was so upset the other night I had to go and play Dr. Mario on DSI to calm down. Lame. I know.

That being said, we had a great Halloween WEEK! Wednesday we went to Music Maker's in costume. Now that I am working at home more I can take the girls. They love it. I love that I have yet another chance to interact with other moms! (No pics!!!GRRRRR)

Thursday was the preschool party. We went to a park and they wore their costumes and painted their pumpkins. They got to bring everyone a treat and "trick or treat" with each other. Again, NO pictures!!

Friday we went to my office and the girls went trick or treating at the cubicles. The girls love going to the office. They get to see their Uncle Carson, Grandpa, and Grand-Uncle Mark. They used to see Shannon, but after having Wyatt, she works at home almost exclusively now. So we picked up Shannon and Wyatt that morning and headed to the office. Let's face it, Wyatt stole the show. The new babies always do. But, my girls got lots of ohhs and ahhs, too. :) Grandpa even dressed up like a cowboy! I can't believe we got one where they are all looking!
Saturday was the stake Trunk or Treat. The girls were super excited. We got there and first item of business: the picture! I tried to get Kevin to dress up, but no luck. Next year, next year. Then we went for some hot dogs and popcorn for dinner. There were carnival games galore, a cake walk, a parade, and trunk or treat. I brought Tilly home early b/c trick or treating starts so late. But, I guess half way through Charlie got too tired and wanted to go home! Too funny! So, Kevin got home shortly after I did.
Sunday, we kept low key. We carved our pumpkin that night. We wanted to do something that night, but we weren't sure. This was a great backup.
The girls got small ones at the pumpkin patch that they painted at their preschool party. Kevin split his pumpkin and he carved them each a face on one side.
Again, our camera is lame and I have NO good pictures. This was our 8th year carving pumpkins together. This is our longest tradition in our family. We hope to keep it going every year!




We hope you all had a great and safe Halloween! Trick or Treat!

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

I love your happy Halloween photos, and especially the one of your family together! You look particularly gorgeous!