Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Inspiration

I could use some inspiration...All three of you who actually read this, please!!! share some good news with me. I want to hear something happy going on in your life!

8 comments:

Beth said...

I hope everything is okay. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It is nice to know that you aren't alone. So, here is my little piece of good news to share with you and I hope it will make you smile...my son's football team made the playoffs and they start this Saturday! I am pretty excited for it! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Benson Fam said...

Do you remember me, I'm Dawnelle Benson and we moved away almost 4 years ago. I'm a faithful reader! And my good news of the day is that I am almost finished with the laundry and I painted my toenails today (I never said my life was glamorous, I'm a mom :).

shannon said...

Inspiration, good news....let me see here. It's my birthday on saturday!! thats good news except that i will be only 1yr from being 30! ugh! oh and another thing. think of how cute your girls are going to look for halloween!!and how hyper they are going to be from all the candy they will be eating!! xoxoxo

D said...

I was just checkin' in on my old P-town friends. :) I'm doing well. Moved to ABQ this summer, then had my third boy. My husband is working on the Green Lantern at Sony. Maybe we'll have to send your girls and my boys on blind dates when they are older. :) Your girls sure are cute.

Chantalle said...

We get to leave on a 'retreat' with the other attorneys and their wives (aka Dan Hall and Mike Hall) for Carmel. Woohoo! I get to have a massage tomorrow. My first non-pregnant one. I also painted my nails for the first time since our wedding 5 years ago. You should go do it. I did my toes too which is always nice and they needed it. But I have been having fun with my fingers being all dressed up! Although of course Elizabeth had a messy diaper when they were drying. It was tricky.
Ok, your girls were adorable yesterday. I love watching Tilly, it amazes me that she is only a month older than Elizabeth cause she does so much!

Annie H. said...

We are going to Florida tomorrow!! I am excited because we had our first snowfall this week - YUCK! The commute home on Tuesday after work was AWFUL. I am looking forward to some beach time before the loooong dreary winter!

I wish I had better news - you know what I mean - but I don't...YET!!

alisha said...

We went to the World Series last night and it was totally insane and awesome. The insane part was taking a 2 year old and everything else was awesome! My favorite part was when the whole stadium sung along to the journey song "when the lights go down in the city" and Steve Perry himself was there leading us all! I am also enjoying looking at tiny baby girl clothes with matching 2 year old girl clothes. Yay for sisters!

Miss M said...

The good news is that you have this blog, and I get to read it and see all the wonderful things you and your adorable family do. Plus, it officially Thanksgiving season, which is my favorite time of year because having a gracious attitude always makes me feel better. And I get to eat turkey and pie.

Plus, when I think of you, I remember the wonderful Mammie hairdo you created in London, and it gives me the giggles.

Love you Beck.