Saturday, February 13, 2010

Visitors

Ron and the family stayed at our place when they came out for the party for two reasons: 1) they arrived before the party and would have ruined the surprise if they went to my parents, and 2) they brought their new puppy! My mom does not do animals. Because they just adopted the puppy and were still training him, they brought him with them. The girls LOVED having the dog, especially Chloe. They ended up staying for 2 weeks because Ron ended up going up north to work for a week. It was a great time to hang out and play with girl cousins. It literally was a party every night. All 5 girls started sleeping in Chloe's & Charlie's room, but by the end of the first week- Ron's girls couldn't take my restless and noisy girls! I can't say I blame them!
We had a lot of rain while they were here, so of course we had to make forts! I remember doing this countless times as a child in this very room and always trying to find ways to keep the blankets from sagging and falling down. I apparently haven't learned anything in my old age!



Of all the activities, of course we had to go to the zoo. This is always a favorite!





I wish I had taken more pictures. Oh well.... next time! Thanks for staying with us Ron and Annie! We love you guys!

No comments: